All visitors are required to be a member of another golf club and show a valid handicap certificate before playing at Rookery Park. If you are in any doubt please discuss with the Pro Shop at the time of your enquiry.
- Recognised Golf Shirts: Collared, polo or turtle neck. It is preferred that ladies and gentlemen have their shirts tucked in.
- Non collared tee-shirts, vests or football shirts are not permitted.
- Trousers/Shorts: Tailored trousers/shorts, corduroys and smart cropped trousers.
- Blue denim jeans, tracksuit bottoms, jogging bottoms, cargo trousers/shorts, or football shorts are not permitted.
- Socks. White only sports must be worn with shorts, these can be any length, however they must be visible.
- Golf Shoes. Must be worn at all times on the main course.
- Headgear. Caps and recognised winter hats may be worn, caps must be worn the correct way round. All other forms of headwear are not permitted.
Par 3 Course
- No Blue or faded denim
- No football shirts or football shorts. No vests.
- Suitable footwear must be worn, no sandals or shoes with heels.
- No beach wear.
- Smart casual wear at all times.
- Suitable footwear to be worn at all times. Casual shoes may be worn without socks.
- Golf shoes permitted in the spike area only.
- No headwear permitted